Edith Murphy FoundationHow To Apply
The Foundation’s trustees meet four times a year to consider grant applications and manage the Foundation business. Dates are fixed three months in advance but tend to be in January, April, July and October.
Applications should be in writing to the following address:
c/o Crane & Walton LLP
Leicester LE2 0RG
To assist with the Foundation’s application review process applications must be in writing. Email applications are not accepted.
Please ensure that you provide the following information when making an application:
- The charity name
- The charity registration number provided by the Charity Commission
- What the grant will be used for
- Who will benefit
- The amount being requested with a breakdown of the costs being incurred
- Other fund raising activities and the amount raised to date
- A set of accounts is desirable, but not essential
Grants are made to organisations that are not registered charities. For these applications the same information will be required and you will also be asked to complete a form to clarify the tax residency of your organisation.
As a registered charity the Foundation is required to demonstrate public benefit. As such no applications from individuals are considered.